Sunshine Hospital launches 5 Specialty clinics in the city
Bhubaneswar : City based Sunshine Hospital inaugurated 5 specialty clinics within their Hospital premise . The clinics were inaugurated by renowned Orthopedic Surgeon and Joint replacement expert and Managing Director of Sunshine Hospitals, Dr. Gurava Reddy. These 5 specialty clinics are for – Heart failure, Brain stroke, Back pain, Obesity and Joint pain.On this occasion, Dr Gurava Reddy said, “Today’s lifestyle has taken over our lives and health. With our busy and stressful lifestyles serious and life threatening health conditions are on an all time high. Therefore, it was imperative for us to provide assistance for critical health conditions. With these 5 specialty clinics, we hope to meet specific healthcare needs of the people of Orissa.”
These clinics will specifically focus on treatments for:
- Heart Failure- the team of specialists at this clinic will help individuals with a history of heart failure, to decrease the likelihood of disease progression. The clinic will provide precise diagnosis, personal assessment and counseling to reduce the chances of future risks.
- Brain Stroke – experts in this department will help access and manage risk factors through precise diagnosis and counseling. The clinic will also aid in rehabilitation of individuals with a history of strokes.
- Back Pain – This clinic provides experienced specialists who make a precise diagnosis of underlying problem and apply a combination of medication, physiotherapy and education to ensure long term pain relief.
- Obesity- This clinic helps individuals achieve and maintain healthy weight with a team of professional dietitians, gastroenterologists, endocrinologists, bariatric surgeons and trained nurses and paramedical staff.
- Joint Pain- This clinic strives to restore normal mobility and alleviate crippling pain through physiotherapy, weight control, rest and relief of stress from joints, medication and surgery.
Dr. Sachin Jain, Vice President Operations, Sunshine Hospital, said, “We take this opportunity to thank the people of Bhubaneswar for their immense support. The opening of our 5 specialty clinics marks a milestone for us in the city. We are overwhelmed by the response and we will continue to provide best and advanced medical assistance to the people of Orissa.”
About Sunshine Hospitals:
Founded in the year 2009 by Dr. A.V. Gurava Reddy, a globally reputed Joint Replacement Surgeon, the multi-super specialty Sunshine Hospitals soon gained reputation as an epitome of unparalleled expertise and recuperative care. Our 450-bed flagship hospital spread across 2,60,000sft. in the heart of Hyderabad, is NABH accredited and ISO 9001:2008 certified. The hospital, in just 6 years from inception, garnered the reputation of being the second largest Joint Replacement Centre in South East Asia.
In our endeavor to take healthcare closer to the people, Sunshine now has a 100-bed tertiary care hospital in the heart of Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Following its commitment to deliver contemporary, research-driven and evidence-based healthcare services, the hospital offers a complete spectrum of outpatient and inpatient services.Sunshine Hospital’s experienced team of doctors, nurses and support staff is cued to work towards positive outcomes and faster recovery for every care seeker.
For any media query, please contact:
Soubhagya Deo/ Tarusha Saxena