HOUSE SEARCH OF SECTION OFFICER BY VIGILANCE ON DISPROPORTIONATE ASSETS ANGLE:
Cuttack .19.07.2016 ( By Tapas Mahapatra)– To day i.e. on 19.7.16 on the allegation of acquisition and possession of disproportionate assets by Sri Rabindra Kumar Das, Section Officer, Office of Regional Officers, State Pollution Control Board, Balasore his (1) Residential house at Bhaskarganja-B, Sahadebkhunta, Balasore (2) Native house at Srirampur, P.S- Agarpada, Dist-Balasore (3) Son-in-laws house at Balia, Sahadebkhunta, Balasore (4) Office room at Balasore were simultaneously searched by the Officers of Balasore Vigilance Division on the strength of search warrant issued by Court.During search, so far the following movable and immovable assets with approximate cost mentioned against each are detected in possession of Sri Rabindra Kumar Das in his name and in the name of his family members.
No. Immovable & Movable Assets Approximate Cost
1. One triple storied building at Sahadebkhunta, Balasore Rs. 46,83,233/-
2. One single storied building at Srirampur, Agarpada, Balasore Rs. 3,31,000/-
3. Two nos of land at Srirampur, Agarpada, Balasore Rs. 15,500/-
4. House hold articles Rs. 7,10,199/-
5. Gold & Silver ornaments Rs. 2,37,825/-
6. Hard Cash Rs. 7,456/-
7. Deposit in different Banks & Insurance Policies Rs. 20,86,241/-
8. One Wagon R Car Rs. 4,32,074/-
9. One Hyundai i-10 Car Rs. 4,50,000/-
10. One Mahindra Scooter Rs. 46,520/-
Total Rs. 90,00,048/-
The total immovable & movable asset of Sri Rabindra Kumar Das, Section Officer, Office of Regional Officers, State Pollution Control Board, Balasore has been so far calculated to Rs.90,00,048/-. Further search and investigation is in progress.